C/ Beatriz de Bobadilla, 18 2ª planta 28040 – Madrid – España
+34 91 591 46 00
“The objectives of the project are:
• Strengthen the administrative and technical capability of those responsible for the implementation of CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) in Turkey.
• Lay the foundations for developing a computer system for the management and control of CITES in Turkey.
• Facilitate the harmonisation of the applicable legislation on CITES, in accordance with EU legislation.
• Collaborate in the establishment of a coordination system between all the authorities involved in the implementation of CITES in Turkey (administrative and scientific authorities, customs, control authorities, etc.)
• Strategic direction on issues related to the elimination and the destination of seized and confiscated specimens of species included in CITES.
• Cooperate in the exchange of techniques for identifying CITES specimens, including molecular techniques."
Green Economy: climate change, energy, agriculture and fisheries
Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio
Start - 13/11/2011
End - 12/12/2013