C/ Beatriz de Bobadilla, 18 2ª planta 28040 – Madrid – España
+34 91 591 46 00
"The aim of the project is to assist the European Commission in providing support to the Pakistani authorities to improve the capacity of law enforcement agencies and the judicial system by:
- Improving the capacity of the NACTA
- Improving the capacity of the provincial police forces in NWFP and the Punjab for the fight against terrorism
- Improving the media management capacity of agencies responsible for law enforcement
- Supporting more effective interaction between the Punjab tax service and the police, assisting in the improvement of research standards, while respecting the independence and impartiality of the tax service.
- Improve understanding of governance issues in tribal areas near the Afghan border."
Seguridad, paz y desarrollo
GIZ (líder), AEI, Crown Agents, FEI, EPLC
Start - 01/03/2010
End - 28/02/2012